Sunday, April 11, 2010

Holly

A friend (and former roommate) of mine came to visit from out of state this weekend! I had a great time catching up with her and laughing a lot. Holly is a great person and friend, an encouragement, and a good sport--she was willing to let me practice my portrait photography on her despite her busy weekend.

Normally I avoid saying people's names here, but you'll see why it was necessary for the final photo. :) Yay!

I am so tempted to go through and tell you all of the problems with each of these pictures (not with Holly, but with my photography), but I'll spare you. Instead, I'll just say that standard disclaimers, related to me being amateur, apply. That's why I need practice! Also it was kind of dark out. Okay I'm done!

Oh and yes, her teeth really are that perfect.










I will mention one thing about this one (above): Holly and I were busting up about the pose (which was my idea, I must admit--it looked better in my head!) because it struck us funny for various reasons. We had a lot of captions thought up for this photo. So normally I'd not post it because maybe others would also make fun of it, but I really loved the background, so too bad. :P












This photo makes me so happy for some reason! :D

6 comments:

  1. Holls looks good as always : ) Her hair is long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do really like the last holly pic...do you think you could email it to me? It would be a fun one for my work IM photo, methinks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! You can also just right-click and "Save As" if you want on any of them. I'll send it over, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really nice! I especially like #2, 3 and from leaning on the tree on down. Very clever in that last shot there. :) -R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man she is just so pretty! And yes, some great teeth!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...