Sunday, July 3, 2011

Project 52 (4)


These were some flowers my coworker received and brought to work. They're so perfect and happy that I had to take their picture out on the cute deck furniture we have out front.

I'm having a nice weekend with my friend Dania, and I hope to tell you about it in the next days/weeks. I hope that's okay--I might get a little texty with fewer photos than usual.

If you'd like to see my other Project 52 photos or learn more about the theme, please click on the Project 52 label.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pic! Very pretty flowers : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunflowers!

    I need to get back into journaling/blogging and photography
    And post my 52 weeks post....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, all!

    Samantha - I didn't realize you stopped. Didn't you do last week's?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...