Friday, July 29, 2011

Food Friday

Even though I'm not taking daily food photos, I do try to take a few here and there when something looks appealing. So here you go! Hopefully you agree about the appeal.


Some totally posed mashed potatoes. The butter was mixed in with the entire batch before I ate them. :)


Big Town Hero Arti-parm sandwich. SO GOOD.


Some frozen chicken dish that I just had to cook up in a pan. I'm such a chef!


I wanted to make some cookies for my coworker as a thank you for being so helpful to me. She's not a chocolate fan (I know!), so I found this recipe for fluffy snickerdoodles (rather than the dense ones I usually end up with). They turned out exactly as I wanted! Go check out that page I linked to, because the photos there are better.


One of my coworkers brought in these beautiful treats leftover from his daughter's wedding. I couldn't help but take several photos of them. I didn't try them, though, so who knows if they're any good. ;)




Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Those buttery mashed potatoes look so good. I could eat a bowl of those right this minute -- if I had some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of good looking food there!

    How did you not try those little treats!?! I would have eaten like 20 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. R - Thanks! Yeah, I craved them one day after my friend P was talking about them. Sooooo good.

    Dan - Well, I had just eaten a snickerdoodle and wasn't really craving sweets. For some reason I saw them more as pretty photo subjects than actual food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those petifores do make lovely photos. They are good and very sweet. I'm sure they are low in calories and fat!!! Everything looks delicious. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sandwich looked soooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...