Saturday, July 9, 2011

Project 52 (5)

You get a little break from my trip journal for my everyday life photo of the week. I took it at my friend's house when I was there for a gathering.


Jennifer's kitchen has lots of fun little features, like the black and white floor, toile wallpaper, and cute little table. It's unique and very photogenic. I imagine Jennifer eating breakfast there each morning, but I have no idea if she actually does. :)

Here are a couple of other photos from her place that I think should be included in this post, because they feel like a set to me. I'd actually love to take more pictures at her house sometime.


This one (above) was an alternate in case I changed my mind about the kitchen table photo, but I didn't!



No, Jennifer, the photo you asked me to take of the dead frog is NOT part of the set!

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. I fell in love with this kitchen instantly. I want one just like it!!
    You made some beautiful photos there; they really captured it well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Samantha! Yeah, I think you'd like her whole house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer's kitchen is sooo cute!

    btw...I would have liked to see the photo of the dead frog too. That stuff doesn't gross me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah that's pretty much what my place looks like too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer's house is like it belongs in some home magazine. Geez. Perfect-much? And I mean that in the nicest, most admiring way. Truly.

    But only if you, Jessica, take the pictures for the magazine because heck yeah, you did capture everything perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! Wow; I want to have an amazingly-decorated house right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure, Dan. :)

    See, Jessica? I told you the dead frog picture would be good! I have an eye for this stuff, you know! ;) Can you really not smile at that perfect little spinal cord skeleton? :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that picture (and her kitchen) belong on a design blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! That first photo is amazing. I feel like it's one of those things you see pictures of but never see in a real person's home. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...