Friday, July 8, 2011

Independence Weekend (Part 4)

I wrapped up Friday's events in my last post, so here's how Saturday went. I actually didn't take one picture on Saturday, oddly enough! But Dania sent me hers.

After sleeping in, checking out of the hotel and going to Dan's, we hung out a little before having lunch at Teddy's in Woodinville. Then we headed over to the Rainbow Run putting course in Redmond. I love this course, because it's not your typical miniature golf land with windmills and crazy characters opening their mouth for you to golf into. (Not that there's anything wrong with those places.) It's on a regular golf course, so it feels more like an actual mini version of the original.


[Some photos of the golf course--some of these are Dania's some are ones I took a couple of years ago on a previous visit.]




Unfortunately the grounds seemed a little neglected this time, so it wasn't quite as pretty and well-maintained, but it was still a fun time. Dan won, of course.


[Dan showing us his mad juggling skills, per my request.]


After golf, I was all tired (still from the previous day), so we drank iced tea and played some cards before Dania and I had to make the trip home. Our drive went very smoothly and we listened to an audio book for much of the way. We got home around 9ish and watched First Daughter since Dania hadn't seen it. I find more to criticize about it every time I watch it, yet I own it! :) It was probably on sale.

I hope these more texty posts aren't annoying you guys. Later I'll talk about the Sunday and Monday haps. I'm sooooo glad it's the weekend again, because work has been hectic and I feel like I've barely had any down time. Jessica needs her down time!

6 comments:

  1. These have been such a fun read! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading them! And commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, no comment on the pencil? ; )

    And juggling is very serious business as you can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More texty posts ... that's mostly all I do. So no, it doesn't bother me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Dania, for the pictures of the miniature golf course. I would like to play a round there. I'm definately not an expert. Thanks, Dan, for juggling. Thanks, Jessica for putting it all together.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading back on these posts and noticing I never caught up on comments! Now that no one is reading...

    Dan: That's funny. Upon looking at this post today, I was like, "Nice pencil."

    Mom! You're cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...