Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This will be a little less organized, due to time and energy constraints. Here are just some pictures of goodness from the week.



Bob Ross could totally paint those reflections!


What kind of tree is this? It's adorable.




How delicious does that look? That's because it is! I made chicken in the crock pot and shredded it up for a chicken salad croissant sandwich, because I'd been craving that exact thing for many days.


Dania is awesome! She sent me a fun summer package. She's done this many times before. :) Thank you, Dania!


It also included this awesome solar hummingbird garden stake. LOVE.


It rotates through several colors.

I have a busy weekend ahead, so I'll have to catch up on Project 52 next week. Have a great Independence Day if I don't talk to you before!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, how good does that sandwich look!?!?!? Yum!

    That hummingbird thing is cool! Love the pics : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Dan! I think that hummingbird is adorable and happy...And now I'm craving a chicken salad croissant. Dania is a very thoughtful friend. Have a great Holiday weekend. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hummingbird stake is totally awesome!! I want one! :)
    Dania is such a great friend to you!

    That sandwich looks amazing and delicious and its making me want one despite the fact that I just ate dinner than an hour ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baby ducks and light-up hummingbird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments, everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...