Saturday, June 11, 2011

Project 52 (1)

Well, since I only just decided I was going to do this, I'm struggling with second-guessing myself and feeling all self-conscious. Hey, I'm just warming up. So my theme is Everyday Life, and what I mean is just that I want to photograph some of the simpler things that happen that I might normally overlook as photo opportunities. But it can also be simple pleasures or scenes that have a story or whatever. Basically, it's whatever I want. :P I don't want to be too strict or I'll never keep up.

Just please bear with me as I feel this out and probably post some lame photos. It's just an exercise in creativity, observation and photography.



Maybe I should post some of the other attempts that weren't chosen for whatever reason. We'll see!

6 comments:

  1. Blogger keeps trying to get me to sign up every time I try to comment today. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the everyday life idea! It leaves things more open! I would like to see the photos that you decided not to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! This is a cute picture and conveys 'everyday life' without being boring. I love it! (x2, apparently)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too! It's (kind of ironically) a great change of pace idea, taking shots of everyday life. I think it's really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, don't 2nd guess yourself!! I love that shot. Cute picture and definitely conveys "everyday life".
    I love how it's an action shot too!

    Here's the link to mine: http://joyfulreflections.dreamwidth.org/23743.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dania - Weird about Blogger (and sorry). Thanks! I might post some, but I'm starting to feel dumb about them. Maybe I'll post them elsewhere.

    Danielle - Thanks!

    Dan - Thank you!

    Samantha - Cool, next week I'll probably link to your blogs for my friends to go check out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...