Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Portraits - A

I had another photo shoot at work today and was happy with the results, especially since it was raining the entire time I took pictures. (We took advantage of covered areas and an umbrella for many of the photos.) The lovely subject, A, was super accommodating and happy to try different ideas, even when it meant getting cold and wet in the process. Here are some of my favorites.













The next several days are very busy for me, so I probably won't post for awhile. That's probably a relief to you, so enjoy it! :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! My favorites are the one where A is leaning against the brick wall and the one where the rocks are in the background. I also like how you made sure her necklace was straight in all the shots!

    Busy for the next few days? I can't imagine why. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer: Thanks! I agree--I like the rocks background one best.

    Haha--you give me too much credit. I didn't even notice her necklace until I was looking through the photos later. Thankfully it was straight on its own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful girl! Great job on the pictures too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace comment reminded me how every wedding photo I have, my necklace was off to the side -- probably for all the wind that day! Sheesh! But anyway, about your photos ... I LOVE them. She is a gorgeous for sure, but I love, love the use of the umbrella. And the cloudy day must have made for perfect photo lighting because those pictures are brilliant.

    I hope it's not *too* long between posts ... I'll miss you and them. -R

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...