Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Portraits - M

Today I got to do some portrait photography for work. M gave me permission to show you some of my favorites from our little photo session. She was nice and great to work with. So was the winter sun--it has been raining on and off today, so we really lucked out with a little window of nice weather this afternoon. Oh and I love her hair!












I think I love this one best. I've been wanting to work with more backlighting and flare, so it was fun to do something a little different (for me).


I'll end with an unrelated photo, but I took it a few minutes before I met up with M and I don't know where else to post it, so here you go.

Yay for tomorrow being Thursday! I love Thursdays and I haven't been feeling great, so here's to an amazing turn around for the end of my week. *clink*

6 comments:

  1. These are great - the lighting is awesome. I'm looking forward to maybe having a photo shoot with you when I visit! I need some professional pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brenda! Yes, I definitely want to take your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like the first one best -- it's like her hair is naturally highlighted! Cute. M has gorgeous eyes! I'm so jealous. -R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks - Yeah I like the first one. It was one of the top choices I gave her to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second pair of pics best, particularly the right one. I alos like the sun one and the B&W (of course). They're all good though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe - the right side on the second pair of pictures is the one she chose! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...