Sunday, August 28, 2011

Portraits - my niece, K


K is 10 years old. She's one of those naturals in front of the camera, so I often end up taking lots of pictures of her. Ever since she was little, she knew how to change her poses and smiles and hold them long enough for me to get a photo.

Read more about her between the photos...


What's something you're looking forward to? Going to Disneyland.

(R, I hope you don't mind that we used your pinwheel as a prop! :))


The picture on the right was posed for fun when I reminded her of the picture on the left that I took back in 2002 when she was just 1 and a half. :)


What are some of your favorite foods? Pizza, watermelon, green apples. (I didn't know that when I took this photo!)


If you could watch any movie right now, which one would it be? Soul Surfer.


What's your favorite part of church? The music.


Name a song you like to sing: A Year Without Rain by Selena Gomez.


Beautiful K. I wish I could hang out with you and the other nephieces more often!

8 comments:

  1. She is a natural! I don't mind the pinwheel use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-meister! Great pics. My faves are the one where she's holding the apple and the closeup where she's standing in the tree. Also, nice callback on "jail" pic : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's lovely! Very nice. I like the jail pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love em! She looks like she has interesting thoughts just waiting to burst forth...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She IS a natural! So sweet and quiet looking too. I like the apple shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! I knew you would capture K well in photos. I love the younger K, too! Thank you.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...