Sunday, August 7, 2011

Portraits - Aiden


I know Mat and Darcy through my friend T, and I've taken a few snapshots of Aiden in the past. He turns three this month and they asked me to take his annual photos. I was happy do it!


He's very cute. :D


We did a few family portraits.



Aiden loooooves stairs. He just wants to climb up and down them all day.


He was very cooperative and had a seat on the steps as well.



We tried incorporating some bubbles, but the slight breeze wasn't cooperating, and Aiden was distracted by the steps. So Mat brought out this ball, since it's one of Aiden's favorite toys.




Aiden also loves his parents!


Then it was time for the wagon - another favorite toy. I was surprised to see how much wagons have advanced since I was a kid. Fold-up seats with seatbelts!




Here's his touchdown pose.




His shoe slipped off, so Darcy remedied the situation while Aiden pondered. It's awesome being three.





Have a great week, everyone! Thanks for looking. :)

8 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the ones with him on the steps. Looks like a fun boy to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful! We couldn't be happier in how these turned out. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! Looks like a fun session to shoot, and the pics turned out really good. I'm not surprised Mat and Darcy are happy with them : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. His energy and love for life is very evident in these shots! Good job capturing him expressions, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww he's cute!! I wish we had someone who could do something like this for Jacob. I take pictures of him, but most of the time he's running around too much and I can't get many good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I never commented on this entry? I'm a jerk! Thank you, everyone, for your very nice comments.

    Dania, I'd be happy to take some Jacob photos next time I'm in town! I don't know if Rona would like it, but if she would I'd be fine with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...