Monday, August 1, 2011

Comment responses

Hi again! I keep meaning to remind you all of something.

I try to go back and respond to many/most of the comments left for me here, but you won't know that I have responded unless you physically re-check the blog entry or subscribe to the comments. Subscribing just sends all future comments on that entry to your email.

If you are unsure how to subscribe to comments, it's as easy as clicking on a link when you're in the commenting area. You can click it before or after you have commented. It will use the email address you have connected with whatever account you're commenting with.

Here's a visual aid provided from my recent comment on Brenda's blog:



If you are commenting anonymously, I don't think it'll let you subscribe unless you sign in with one of your accounts. If you don't have one, you'll just have to come back to the post later to check on the followup comments (if you care about them).

>> If you're still not sure how to comment, here are some instructions.

I hope this was helpful!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'll probably stay anonymous, though, since nobody knows who "Mom" is. I do check back for your comments. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the shoutout. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...