Friday, August 5, 2011

Food Friday

I didn't manage to get a thankful post up yesterday for various reasons including busyness and just not feeling all that thankful (which, of course, is all the more reason to do it). But here's some food and a thankful mixed in...


Chicken chimichangas.


Broccoli beef (no, I didn't make it).


Chicken tacos/burritos/whatevs. I was working through some tortillas, can you tell?


Fish sans chips.


And a thankful! Lunch with T at delicious Padington's. Doesn't she look cute? And I was able to redeem a free pizza with my full punch card (thanks, in part, to others who contributed their pizza purchases to it)!

6 comments:

  1. The very first "food" picture, chicken chimichangas, looks good. Did you make that? How fun to get a free pizza from your punch card. Yes, T does look cute. Happy Friday!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good enough to eat :)

    Great shots and yes, T looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOSH! Must you post such delicious looking pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all!

    Danielle - well I don't have to. Maybe I should start posting photos of peas to balance it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the very first "food Friday" pic where I love the layout and the white divider line!

    Have you turned on the option to have mobile devices "read" your blog differently? I wonder if that would make it any easier for me to comment? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer - I didn't know of such an option! I shall investigate. I'd love to make commenting easier on everyone. I really with Blogger would step it up and make it faster/easier.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...