Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunrise

I didn't sleep a lot last night and was up way too early, but the consolation was a nice sunrise. We're getting into the time of year when there are more cool sunrises for various reasons (and they're late enough that I see them). Here are a few shots of the progression this morning...


Oh and it was raining the whole time, though I don't know if you can tell.






A couple of ducks.






This is right near the end when the colors were starting to fade.

It was a pretty good sunrise, but I still think the best was last October:


I'm looking forward to more of these this year.

6 comments:

  1. ...and I hope you sleep more tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm operating on a sleep debt myself - no fun. But at least you were rewarded with these beautiful sunrise scenes! Now I have been rewarded as well. Thank you. I remember the other sunrise picture from before, too. Still gorgeous. -R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, all!

    Yeah, my sleep isn't caught up yet. It's been weird.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...