Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More Goods

It was a rough week (prayers welcome!), but there were some nice things mixed in. I have a lot of photos to post, but here's a very small preview to highlight these goods:


The spirals on grape leaves. I spent time at a friend's place on Saturday and took a few photos outside. It was a good visit and I am so grateful to my friend and her husband for talking with and encouraging me.


Hydrangeas with a mix of colors. These were also at my friend's place, but I forgot to cut a few off to take home.


Gardenias. They are my favorite flower. On Sunday I went to the fair and took a TON of photos. This one isn't excellent, but I wanted to give a shout out to the best-scented flower in the west.


Stained glass and pretty things. This was from one of the booths at the fair.


Baby animals. The petting zoo had deer! I'd never touched one before.


Bunnies. Hi Brenda! I thought of you when I was looking at all the adorable rabbits. More photos to come.


Piglets and mom pigs. :)


Starbucks gift cards. Mostly, I am grateful for my sister, who sent me this card after our conversation over on this entry. She's been a great help and support to me in many situations. Thanks for the tea, R!

More photos and recipes to come. I have a lot of content but haven't had a lot of time and energy to post, but I hope to get back in the groove.

4 comments:

  1. You're more than welcome, of course. :) I'm thankful/grateful for you, too. I'm glad you had some other good stuff mixed into your week, too. -R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of pigs, generally, but I do love that photo you took. The little deer, too. So cute. -R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    Yeah, gardenias are the best. I have happy scent memories associated with them. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...