Sunday, August 1, 2010

Family Portraits

I mentioned that I got to take some family portraits last week. I had photographed one of the daughters previously, and later I met her family and they were extremely nice to me. So when I was asked to take their family pictures, of course I wanted to do it. I was a bit nervous right before, but they were just as nice as I remembered, and a super cooperative and fun family to photograph. Here are a few of my favorites. (Wow...welcome to Alliteration City.)


That's a good looking family!





















Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Good job on the pictures, and what a good-looking family to photograph! :) You know how some people just look like they would be really nice? This family looks like that. :)

    -Ruth M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Not only is this a terrific looking family to photograph, but you have truly captured their beauty in your photos. I love every single one of these. Awesome work. -R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! Ruth--that's great because they really are very nice people. The guys even insisted on carrying my camera bags every time we switched locations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all the sentiments expressed.

    Excellent photography.

    - The Brit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...