Friday, February 11, 2011

Just Friday

No food photos today. I'm not crazy about any from the week. I'm struggling with how to do this for a full year. I've been eating a lot of the same things and am apparently too lazy to come up with unique ways to photograph them.

February is a full month for me, and it's been fun planning and anticipating. That's partly why I haven't been very consistent with the blogging, lately. Also, I have finally (finally!) decided on a new brand/name for my site and photography stuff. I've been mulling it over for like a year, and have decided to just moved forward instead of waiting for perfection. You'll start seeing that new watermark soon.

I do like Hello Butterfly, and it's kind of sad to see it being phased out, but it just doesn't work for various reasons. You know what's weird, though? No one ever asked me for the story behind that domain. I didn't necessarily plan to share, anyway, but now it's too late. :) TOO LATE.

Have a good Valenweekend!


A scene at work yesterday.


A foreshadow! I'm having a Valentine get-together and am hoping to blog about it later.

PS I don't really know what to put for those checkboxes below. I've been trying different ideas, but I'm not happy with any of them. I may just remove them altogether.

PPS Quick poll: Do you think the captions for photos should be before the photo, or just under them? I put them under/after, but have been wondering if it's confusing.

6 comments:

  1. I like the little check boxes because I like to check boxes. :)

    I'm excited to hear your new name!

    And I usually put captions below pictures. It just seems to make more sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new name!
    I've having a hard time coming up with creative shots too.
    I'm lazy and tired of photography today. What on earth will I take a picture of? Honestly, I have no clue yet but thankfully it's only 10am.

    Captions under the photo is what I usually do and tend to like.

    Haha, so it's too late to ask about Hello Butterfly? =D

    I like your photography. You make the ordinary look NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You decided on a name??? EXCITING!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like pictures below the captions as well. I also like checkboxes, so keep them there in some form : )

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize you guys liked the checkboxes--thanks for the input! I'll try to come up with a good set of options.

    Dan - you like the captions above or below the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm proud of you for settling on a name. It's hard to do that. Remember when we were coming up with a name for our homeschool?!

    I like captions below the pictures. Let the photo speak for itself and then read the caption for further info. :) But maybe that's just me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...