Friday, January 21, 2011

Food Friday

A week of health food!!


01/14 - I've been curious about this Häagen-Dazs creme brulee ice cream, so I finally got some since it was on sale. I thought it tasted more like caramel/dulce de leche in rich vanilla ice cream, but it was still very good.


01/15 - I made restaurant-style pancakes after a friend researched a bit on why they taste different from homemade. This IHOP recipe turned out really well, and the triple berry syrup I put on top was PERFECT. I'll be posting the recipe soon.


01/16 - Iced tea is good any time of the year.


01/18 - Happy quarter-birthday to me! I mostly took this photo to practice some lighting techniques I had just been reading about.


01/20 - Some sauteed zucchini. And yeah, I may set plates of food on the floor for some of my photos.

3 comments:

  1. Good choice to put the red syrup on the pancake stack. It compliments your Valentine-like table cloth. I would like the pancake recipe. - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's actually a kitchen towel, but who cares? :D I will post the recipe soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is not only delicious but a great foreshadow of posts to come! Recipes and lighting techniques and ice cream flavor reviews ... It all sounds like fun reading to me! -R

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...