Friday, January 7, 2011

Food Friday

I think I'll post some of my daily food photos for you each Friday. It's about time I have some kind of routine in my blog.


01/01 - There was leftover good bread from my NYE party (thanks, D!), so I had to make a grilled cheese sandwich out of it. I'm going to work on not pointing out problems with my photos in this project, so that's all I have to say. :)


01/02 - More leftover usage! I cooked a little extra ground meat for my NYE meal and saved it to put in eggs/etc. later on.


01/04 - K had me over for dinner and a movie (the third of Anne of Green Gables--yes, I know it's not popular with those who read the books :)) and she made this delicious meal of potato soup, salad and homemade biscuits. So good! I should really get a crock pot one of these days.

This project puts food photography on my mind and makes me think about all the things I need to try and ways I need to improve (many, many ways). I hope I can show you better photos as the year goes on.

4 comments:

  1. The grilled cheese sandwich, with strings of cheese between the halves, looks so good. The potato soup, in that adorable bowl, looks wonderful. Comfort food for these cold days. - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mom's getting good at the ol' blog-checking thing! And commenting, too! That potato soup looks especially good ... I love potatoes in most any form. -R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, go Mom with your blog-looking and commenting! Thanks! Yes, the theme is comfort food, it seems--tonight I'm making homemade mac and cheese!

    R - I know, she's on fire! It might help that she doesn't have the girls right now. :)

    The soup was good because it was basically just potatoes and bacon in broth. I'm not big on creamy soups, so it was perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a soup person as you know, but those biscuits sound good! And the grilled cheese looks really good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...