Friday, January 14, 2011

Food Friday

I wasn't especially happy with my food photos this week, but here are a few of them...


01/07 - More comfort food--apparently that's all I crave right now. I made mac and cheese, but added green chiles, bacon and green onions to make it more of a southwestern style. It was sooooooo good! (Why yes, K, that is the apron you made me in the background! PS I was asked if you sell your aprons--people are loving this fabric!)


01/10 - Mmmmmm chocolate milk.


01/11 - Whenever I have non-casserole meals with multiple food groups I feel so grown up! Potato wedges with sour cream, cube steak and roasted broccoli.


01/12 - Chai tea

5 comments:

  1. You are becoming quite the decorator with your food displays, Jessica. Lovely! I remembered your elephant mug. I was, actually, thinking about whether you still had it just the other day. - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mom! Thanks and thanks for commenting. Did you give me that mug, or was it from K and F?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks scrump, but I think I'd pick the macaroni first if offered these things to eat ... I like that it comes with an apron so I don't spill all over myself! :) -R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man that 1/11 meal looks yummy delicioioso!

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...