Friday, October 22, 2010

Nieces

I just got back from a quick trip to California. While there, I took several photos of my nieces. My youngest, in particular, since I haven't had as many opportunities to photograph her. These were all candid and not set up with perfect backgrounds or poses, but I thought some of them turned out very cute. It helps that I have the most gorgeous nieces in all the land.








The many expressions of N.


Yeah, these are all very similar, and yet here I am posting them anyway!




Those are her sisters' hands.


Speaking of sisters, here's one of them by my parents' koi pond. The other was inside the house during this time.


Oh did you miss N? Here she is again!




She likes sitting on this fish.


K watered the plants and suggested I take some pictures.


Of course N wants to see what her sister is up to.


We were at a memorial service earlier in the day, hence the nice dresses. The girls love wearing dresses and didn't want to change.



Aren't I a lucky aunt? :)

5 comments:

  1. You really are! But more than that, your nieces (and nephews) are all very "lucky" to have you. Gorgeous photos of the girls. You rock. -R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    And I hope it's clear to everyone that I don't just feel blessed because they are pretty. :P It's obviously much deeper than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Treasure them while they're young, right? Not that they won't be wonderful young ladies, but you know what I mean : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...