Sunday, June 24, 2012

Video

Here's the video I made for my niece. It's just a compilation of little clips I took throughout her visit.  

[I'm in a couple (actually it's just one sliced up), though I don't look directly at the camera because it's practically impossible to look at it and also watch the screen to make sure the camera is aimed correctly. Why don't they put the camera more central, I ask you?]

I could add a bunch of disclaimers, but I think you can figure them out. It's not perfect, but oh well. (Words I live by. :P)



Music: Brighter Than the Sun by Colbie Caillat

Have a great week!


PS I forgot to say thanks to my sister R for providing a few photos and video of L's return to ABQ! I think that last video of her homecoming might be one of my favorite clips. :)

7 comments:

  1. Super, super, super cute!!! Loved the song and the piecing together you did. She's going to love that for her memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.

    Wow.

    Wow.

    That was...fantastic! Absolutely awesome. The music, the cuts, the variety of shots, the little story it tells, Loryn's personality, it all came together perfectly. Wonderful, great, beautiful video! Forget this photography stuff, you should be a videographer ; )

    I loved your couple cameos too : ) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jennifer and Dan! Very nice comments! I will need a better program (or computer?) before I can do anymore videos (with so many pieces). This one was a bit of a headache at times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already told you how awesome it was when I got my sneak preview, but seriously, it was so good. And I love that song, too! Never heard it, but it was so perfect for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... this was so awesome. You did a great job putting it together, and you both look so happy to be spending time together! And wow, I can really see how much L's siblings love and adore her, and how much she adores them back. I maybe cried just a little at the ending clips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for watching and commenting, Marie! Yeah I love the end! In that baggage clip I posted before, little N keeps saying, "I missed you!" It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I LOVE that video. Thank you soooo much for making it.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...