Sunday, June 3, 2012

Anonymous Commenting

Lately I'm getting way too many spam comments on my blog, so I'm turning off anonymous commenting. I think most of you who comment on this blog have an account and therefore it won't matter to you, but if some of you are used to commenting anonymously, I'm sorry about that! I'm just sick of getting 10+ spams per day (not counting the ones that end up in my junkmail box automatically).

The other option is to turn the security code entry back on, and I didn't think you'd like that option, so I went with the setting that affects the least amount of commenters. :)

I hope you're having a nice weekend!

PS: Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I like knowing who's commenting on my blog, too. Spams bite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate not having the security code to type in! I HATE those.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...