Sunday, June 17, 2012

The niece

I feel so out of touch with this blog! Lately things have been much busier in my life, and not just due to my niece's visit. But she is here now (soon to leave :() and I will post photos eventually.

Today, after I fixed her hair while we watched Legally Blonde, we did a photo shoot with a few different outfits. This dress was actually an eBay purchase that ended up running very small. It looks great on L, though! Isn't she cute?

Though I've had a lot of fun the past few weeks, I'm looking forward to a bit more routine. I want to get back into the swing of blogging (I have several things to tell you) and catch up on email.

I hope you had a nice Father's Day. Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I love that dress! It looks great on L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is great! And she looks so grown-up even though it was just days ago I saw her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L looks so beautiful and happy. (Love the dress!) I'm glad that she was able to visit you for almost a week. What a good tia you are. I know that L will remember and treasure this special time with you.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...