Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May



I like May. It's the Friday of summer, and full of possibilities. I get very corny talking about May! Maybe you noticed. (Oh, me!)

I was trying to think about what sort of post I could do in honor of May, and one idea was to give you some fun facts about me. Some things you may or may not know. :) But when I started to list things, I kept second-guessing whether I had told them to you already, and also whether they were even interesting. So we'll scratch that idea.

Another idea involved showing you photos from previous Mays, but every time I go looking into my photo archives, I get all tired out. There are SO MANY, and I spend too much time deciding, while simultaneously getting incredibly bored.

Yet another idea involved saying all sorts of happy things about May, whether they are things I like about it, hopes I have for summer, or even good memories. But I'm not feeling energetic enough to write about those things, and once again it seems uninteresting.

So the result is a post about what I didn't post. Satisfying, isn't it?

Happy May Day and month of May! Please tell me what you like about May, and/or what fun plans you have this month.

By the way, if you ever have a request for a particular post or some information, just ask and you may receive! I do actually have a few requests for a wallpaper post as well as a particular tutorial/tips post, and I just need to get my act together and make them.

3 comments:

  1. What I'm looking forward to about May (besides J getting better soon!!) is finishing up our school year and heading into our lighter summer schedule. Yes. Delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Friday of the year, I like that : ) May is a pretty good month...nice to know the weather might actually be decent but not too hot and there's several months before stupid winter comes back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like May well enough, though not with any particular affinity compared to other months... BUT I like that picture so well that I will gladly accept a 5 foot by 7 foot printing of it... and redecorate my bedroom to support it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...