Monday, May 14, 2012

Portraits: Hollie (part 2)


More Hollie! I wasn't happy with many of the purple flower* shots from the first shoot, due to the lighting. When I was expressing this to Hollie, she happily volunteered to put her dress back on and let me try again! I was more successful this time, I think.






Of course I tried a couple more in other locations, before it got too dark.


Have a great week!

*Bluebells, I think, but we have been referring to them as "the purple flowers." They grow outside our office every year.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, LOVE that sunset photo, even if Hollie's natural beauty and photogenic nature doesn't show as much. I also like the last one with the brick building in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollie is very nice to pose a 2nd time. You do such a beautiful job.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dan, I saw these earlier and was so going to compliment the sunset one but I was in the middle of other things. So now here I am saying something and looking like the copycat. I thought it first!!

    So there.

    But all are beautiful and Mom's right, too, Hollie is a good person to get right back into the modeling game for your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone! I tossed that sunset one in as kind of an afterthought to mix it up--glad you like it.

    R - You're such a copier!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a good friend to do this! And an excellent subject!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...