Sunday, April 29, 2012

Portraits: Ning


The other day a work photo shoot led into a bit of portrait practice with the lovely Ning. It was a super fun mini-session and Ning is a natural in front of the camera. Read between the photos for a bit more about her!


Ning is from Taiwan, but is attending college here in Oregon. I asked what she liked about Oregon: My favorite things would probably be the pretty trees and scenery in general.



What's your major and what do you want to do after college? My major is psychology, and I want to be a counselor after I get my degree. I want to work with families and kids (part of the reason is I love kids so much).



Describe your personality. I am pretty easy going, friendly, positive, joyful and energetic.


Beauty! Thanks again, Ning. :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures - and she does look exactly as she describes herself (personality).

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a sweetheart!
    Great portraits, again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she's gorgeous- I love the purple streak in het hair. Such fun photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...