Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Green


(And a little pink.)

We're getting to that time of the year when the green reaches its peak. It makes rain and clouds more tolerable, and the clouds just made everything more vibrant. So today I took a few photos of a nearby golf course and the grounds by my place.


If I had to marry a color, of course I'd choose green.


There are so many shades! Something for everyone. Or all for me--that's fine too.




Oh look, some of my future homes! I've always thought it would be awesome to live on a golf course. Or above one, in a mansion. ;)



Now I'm home!


It was really windy today, so the blossoms were all blown off onto the water. Yesterday, I was imagining snow that's made of blossoms, but then I remembered the cleanup factor that makes it less appealing to have piles of flower petals. So then I thought, what if in heaven there is snow that is like blossoms, but they melt? And they aren't cold or made of ice. They're more like cotton candy, without a sticky residue on the ground. And that's my snow story. The end.







I also went to the tulip farm today (busy Wednesday!) and will show you a few photos later on. How are you? What's been going on? Do these photos look dark to you?

6 comments:

  1. This was pretty AND amusing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well OK, you've made a good case for green : ) I've always thought of it as a middle of the road color (not literally, the middle of the road is usually yellow ; )) but it is pretty nice. It's no blue though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda - Gracias!

    Daniel, I thought your favorite color was black! But I know you do like blue, and it's my second-favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you know blue is my favorite, but your photos make me love green so much, too. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so not a fan of golf courses, but that second photo is fantastic!!

    I totally support petal snow in heaven, GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catch-up time, again! Love all the photos. Really enjoyed the petal-snow story. I so appreciate your sense of humor!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...