Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend


I felt like saying hi. :) I had a good weekend. I have several photos, but here's just one from the Bellevue Botanical Garden in Washington.

I went up to the Seattle area to celebrate my friend's birthday. I played a lot of games, won a couple of them, ate at The Cheesecake Factory (I haven't been in probably 1.5 years!), went to that garden and had a very good time overall. I'm sad that I have to go back to work tomorrow. And right now I'm very sleepy and I think I'll go to bed early.

How was your weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Oh! I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was my weekend? It was great, thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really good! I hope to make my own post soon. I am glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is beautiful! It almost looks like spring instead of autumn. So glad you had a great weekend. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I LOVE that picture! Yep. Happy Birthday greetings to said friend of visit reciept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tessa, Dan, R, Mom, Tina - Thank you!

    R - Looking forward to your weekend recap. Do you have photos to post?

    Mom - I know! There are fall flowers and everything gets green again (for awhile) so it kind of resembles spring here sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...