Friday, September 9, 2011

Food Friday

Yes, it's another edition of Food Friday! I finally gathered up enough so-so photos to make a reasonable post.


This is just another photo from those Pretzel Buttons I made for my family.


Pulled pork sandwich.


Dinner at Katrina's: salmon, zucchini and rice pilaf.


Just something I whipped up with what I had available.. broccoli, potatoes and sausage.


Stroganoff - this was the first time I ever made it myself. Katrina gave me the idea and I froze helpings of it for my lunches the next week.


My coworker and his wife just had a new baby girl, so I made these pink Rice Krispy Treats to bring to work.


I put chocolate chips inside and white chocolate on top.


Pasta with a creamy wine, chicken and artichoke sauce. This was also intended for freezing and having at lunches, but it didn't really reheat well.


Water and Diet Pepsi - my drinks when I went to lunch with Tina.

That's all I've got. Have you had anything delicious lately?

8 comments:

  1. I'm full, yet all these pictures make me oh, so hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that all looks great! Katrina made you a nice meal! And that pasta with the chicken and artichoke looks really really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pink Krispie's were sooooooooooo gooooooooooood. I stole one... well, I had permission... and they were lovely. Not too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stroganoff is one of my all time favorites and its sooo easy to make too!

    Just a little question: what f stop do you generally use for your close up food shots?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooove stroganoff! My mom makes the best...I think I've succeeded in copying her pretty well but nothing beats hers.

    Even though it's only 7:48 AM, the Coke looks really good to me right now.

    I think the most delicious meal I have made recently was baked tilapia with crispy sweet potato fries and a plain ol' garden salad. It just really hit the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone!

    Dan - Yes, though I made the rice pilaf. :D

    Tina - Thanks!

    Samantha - It depends on my lighting situation, which is usually kind of low, so I keep it between 1.6 and 2.2. I think I keep it too low, though.

    Rachael, that meal sounds delish! Oh and you should share your mom's recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great food shots! Good idea for Rice Krispy Treats. That was nice of you and I'm sure it was appreaciated. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...