Saturday, September 10, 2011

Project 52 (12)


My friend (and coworker) Tina and I went to delicious Padington's for lunch and she agreed to let me take pictures of her for this project! She's so cooperative.



Tina's photo idea. :) She loves her some Mt. Dew.

Today is 9/10/11! Do something special today. Like count! That would be appropriate on such a date as this. (Yes, I did force the time on this entry to be 9:10.) Annnnnnd: just over two months until the lovely 11/11/11 (how great would it be to get married or be born on that day?!).

9 comments:

  1. Why not force the time to 07:08? :) Cute pictures! T's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I knew there was a better time to use, but for some reason I couldn't think of it. :/ Well, now it's kind of too late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious Padington's Pizza? : ( Dan wants some...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait until 11/11/11. I should throw a party for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shots! Tina is pretty :) I have always been partial to blue eyes and reddish hair though.

    Oh yes, today is 9/10/11!! COol

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great model T is! So cooperative! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Mom said 'model T'. :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dan, you're allowed to order Padington's. :)

    Rachael - agreed! I feel kind of sad that there's likely nothing that will happen on that day. It is a Friday, though.

    Ha--Model T. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...