Thursday, December 15, 2011

Portraits - Kayli


Yesterday I was able to get outside for a portrait session, and it was just what I needed on an otherwise gray day. I think I get a little high off of taking pictures, sometimes! Kayli was an excellent subject--beautiful and comfortable in front of the camera.



I was really excited about how many of these turned out. It was hard to narrow down which ones to post, so I tried to choose a variety. Be sure to read between the photos for Kayli's mini interview responses!



What do you do for fun in your spare time? In my spare time I enjoy riding my horse, running, and hanging with friends and family.



What kind of music are you listening to lately? I love my country music!




What's your favorite holiday treat? My favorite holiday treat would probably be peppermint ice cream.




Don't you love her hair?


What's your favorite thing about college? I love college because I'm learning so much about my career, being encouraged in my faith, and getting to hang out with some amazing peers :) (sorry I guess that's three things!)






Thanks again, Kayli!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, so many great pics there! She seems like a real natural in front of the camera. I don't think I can even pick a favorite : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing and I LOVE her cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, photogenic much? She is gorgeous and your photography highlights that. Cutest smile, great hair. You did such a great job! I can imagine it was hard to pick the best ones. All awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a cute girl with a wistful look about her. And purple is definitely her color! :)
    I was thinking she was in high school still but then again, I look very young for my age as well so I have no room to talk =D

    Ah yes, I LOVE her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just getting better and better at this portrait taking. Nice that you have multiple willing subjects to choose from.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I like your wintery header, too! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, all! Yes, she is gorgeous which always makes the photographer look good too. :D

    Mom - thanks for noticing the header! I just switched it the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! These are amazing! You caught so many different feelings in her face. She's so gorgeous! Her hair is to die for, wow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...