Friday, April 1, 2011

Food Friday

Happy April! Don't worry, there's no fooling here. It's been awhile since I've posted about my food! Here is a selection from the past few weeks.


03/08 - Not a great photo, but I had to mention this amazing dinner I had in Vegas. That General Tso chicken on the left was some of the best chicken I've ever eaten. OH MY GOSH. In the middle is obviously some kind of beef (so tender!) and...


...there was lobster on the right side. I couldn't fit the whole plate in the frame.


03/10 - Heck no I didn't make this! I did heat it up in the microwave, though. It's orange chicken from the Dangerousway deli fridge. Pretty good for what it was!


03/11 - I made fried rice with more of that orange chicken.


03/16 - I took a little hiatus from food photos. I am back at it, but not feeling like I have to do it every day.


03/17 - Delicious breakfast sandwich!


03/18 - Creme brulee. The top doesn't look particularly right in this photo, but I did torch the sugar. And I finally cooked the creme long enough--it takes a lot longer than the directions say.


03/19 - Homemade cheddar biscuits and chili. Sooooo good!


03/22 - Roasted veggies.


03/23 - Leftovers of the pasta and clam sauce from the night before, only I changed it up to make it alfredo sauce. Delicious!


03/24 - Chicken Caesar salad!


03/31 - I have a million photos with tortillas and beef, so I'll spare you and just show this one. It's crazy how I've been able to eat the same main ingredients for so many meals this week--that isn't typically my style. This was a sort of breakfast burrito with eggs, shredded beef and avocado. The avocado was pretty soft, so I didn't want to mess it up further by arranging...so yeah, this is kind of a sloppy setup.

4 comments:

  1. So, are those really good pics, or really amazing food, or some combo? Because everything in this post looks SO GOOD! Especially the chili and biscuits. Yum!

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love general chicken. OH YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My breakfast seems excruciatingly boring now, thanks to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan - Oh thanks! Well, I think it's mostly the amazing food. :D Yeah, I was already thinking maybe it's time for more chili!

    HCH - No worries, I often have boring breakfasts. :) That's a Saturday breakfast! Or it could've even been dinner.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...