Sunday, April 24, 2011

Did the grass sing?

I have a ton of Deepwood photos to post over the next few days (from yesterday, plus today--yes, I went back!). The one above is from today, but mostly I just wanted to wish you all a happy Easter. The weather was dreary this morning, but after church we had some sun and I got to take lots of pictures of flowers, so how can I complain? I also called my parents and plan to eat something deliciously potato-y tonight. What did you have for Easter dinner?

Now can someone convince my employer that we should have Easter Monday off? :)

PS The subject/title is from a song called Was It A Morning Like This, which my mom has sung for church a few times many years ago. It's been on my mind this past week and I wouldn't mind hearing my mom sing it again! :) Hi, Mom!

3 comments:

  1. I second the Easter Monday off! :-)

    Thanks for putting down that song title. I haven't heard it since I was a kid - like it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob! Thanks for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over and over like a trumpet underground... He is Riiiii-sen, alleluia, alleluia!

    Excellent title choice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...