Sunday, November 13, 2011

Portraits - Heather


The weather was so nice in the afternoons last week, and I hadn't done portraits in awhile. I was really eager to take advantage of the nice color and light, so I convinced a couple of coworker-friends to let me do a 15-minute portrait session with them. :) They were both very cooperative. First, here's Heather!








I like outtakes!


She's pondering life. Actually, I don't even know if she realized I took this shot.. she was just glancing between photos.





Thank you, Heather! Let's do this again in the spring. :)

7 comments:

  1. The "pondering life" photo is my favorite : ) The final one is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pondering life one too!
    Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love the "pondering life" one - good catch! She looks fun and cheerful in all these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Let's do it again. SO much fun! maybe I'll have lost some of this baby weight by then too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the photo, sans sweater, just before the one standing by the tree. (lovely smile) Then, laughter is always good and of course the last shot is beautiful. Nice work. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I didn't know the pondering life one would be such a hit!

    Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone!

    Strident - I'm glad you enjoyed it! I always have fun and wonder if it's just a chore to the person doing all the posing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so great. I love how her purple shawl and red lips pop against the background.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...