Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Links

I haven't posted links in awhile, so here are a few things I've enjoyed lately, from friends and strangers...

Binksie and Bep - The very talented Hannah has finished a children's book that she wrote and illustrated all herself! It looks really cute. I don't know Hannah that well (I know her sister a little better), but I'm really impressed with her work. She's only 25!


Spinach and Artichoke Hors d'oevres - These look delish. I need to try them.


My Little Turkey - A cute photo post about a photographer trying to get photos of her baby in a costume.


Heart and Earth - If you like things to be all-natural, my friend Rebecca makes organic body care products for you to purchase. There's lip balm, hand soap, deodorant, and more.


Senior Portraits - I just think these turned out really beautifully.


Holy Matrimony - My sister posts lots of cute stories about her kids (you may be interested in following her blog regularly!), but here's a fairly recent one that was especially amusing.


Sailing - This song came to mind the other day, and it used to be one of my favorites when I was a teenager. It makes me very daydreamy. [The video effects ruin it for me (sorry, but sailing and crackling squares don't really go hand-in-hand), so probably don't watch it while you listen.]


Let me know if you enjoyed any of these! I like being able to support people's happy corners of the internet. There's a lot of horrid stuff online, but there are so many fun things to celebrate, too.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! That book looks really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your sister's post and I bookmarked Heart and Earth.

    And I will def. have to try the Hors d'oevres... this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spinach artichoke things sound soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! My book! :D Thanks for the mention.
    These are really fun links-- those turkey pictures are so cute, and now I want some Holiday Spice whipped body butter from Heart and Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments, everyone!

    HCH and Rebecca - My pleasure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...