Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11


Happy Ones Day! Or Elevens Day. Yes, I did schedule this to post at 11:11am. :) I don't think I can designate the seconds, though.

[I don't have a special photo, but I wanted this entry to be more than text, so just imagine those weeds are making the number eleven on purpose. :D It's a very festive photo, isn't it? So bold and full of energy.]

This day seems special, so I have even planned a get-together with some of my friends to celebrate it tonight! I know it also happens to be Veteran's Day, so many of you have the day off and will think more about veterans than numbers (as you probably should).

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Well, your blog actually sent out at 11:11 am. I think I took too long to text because my best wishes for 11/11/11 got sent out at 11:12 yesterday. We'll have to wait another 100 years for that chance. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy Veteran's Day. I'm replying a day late because I was on the road on the actual 11/11 day. So Mom - even if you were a minute late, you were still ahead of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    Mom - Yeah, I purposely set it up to post at 11:11. :) It did it automatically! I didn't notice that you were off on your text.. it looked fine to me! Yes, in a hundred years I'm sure it'll go off without a hitch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...