Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fallpaper Wednesday

It's been awhile, but I thought I'd post a few fallish wallpapers! Enjoy.

[TO USE: Click on the resolution that's closest to yours to open the picture (you can check your screen resolution here, although I've heard it's not always accurate). You can then right-click on top of the image and "Set as desktop background..." or whatever the similar wording is in that menu.]


1024x768 | 1280x1024 | 1680x1059


1024x768 | 1280x1024 | 1680x1059


1024x768 | 1280x1024 | 1680x1059
I had to include the raccoons!

9 comments:

  1. I love these! Lots of great memories, especially with my first experiences of a "true" autumn. The first picture always reminds me of walks in the morning. That was the exact path I took to get to class when I lived in what was cottage B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one is now displayed beautifully on my desktop. It's a good way to bring a bit of real autumn to me; it never is very colorful around here, and this year it's even more drab because of the drought. So thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These raccoons just crack me up- thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raccoons are on my desktop now ;)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! If I ever want to change up my wallpaper I know just where to go : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks so much! This was the perfect way to bring fall to my laptop. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mariel - thank you!

    Rachael - Oh thanks. :) That makes me happy. I'm curious to see how fall looks here this year--it's not very colorful yet.

    StridentWorshipper - Thanks for stopping by! Yeah, aren't they cute? That was a fun sighting. :)

    Samantha - Thank you!

    Dan - Ha.. okay, thanks! :) But I think you'd prefer something vertical.

    Tessa - Yay, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! I was going to go with a pretty fall scene but the raccoons are too cute. They win!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...