Friday, October 21, 2011

Food Friday

What's this? Yes, it's Food Friday! These are from the past month plus.


Chicken salad sandwich.


I learned how to make ranch dressing in a delicious way--just double the seasoning and use buttermilk!


Finally I was successful at cooking beans from dried.


Except they were a little too done and mushy, so I made them into refried beans!


Lime Pie Fudge that I made a friend for his birthday.


Delicious breakfast sandwich.


Turkey sandwich on a cheddar bagel.


I couldn't decide which photo to keep, so you get both.


Crab quiche from Bistro Maison and Creamy Crock Pot Chicken from Jessica's Kitchen.


Delicious stir fry from Chang's Mongolian Grill (free meal on your birthday!).


Shari's Berries! A birthday gift from Dania.


Also from Shari's Berries: a caramel apple with white chocolate. This was SO GOOD.

Until next time, may all your meals be delish!

11 comments:

  1. You've had a really delicious week it seems! All these look good and you are not only an amazing food photographer, but a really good cook, too! Wow. You continue to amaze me with your abundance of talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - these aren't from the past week. The beginning of the post says they're from the past month+. :)

    And thanks! I don't think I'm either an amazing food photographer or cook, but I appreciate the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with R here. I was thinking as I looked at these "Wow, Jessica is quite the little cook...or photographer...or both!" : ) All those items look REALLY good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the food photos look lusciously delicious! "Jessica's Kitchen", that's a wonderful place to eat. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, yes, I meant month. My fingers weren't in agreement with my brain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so hungry now! :D
    How did you cook your dried beans? Stovetop? Slowcooker?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dan - thank you!

    Mom - thanks--especially when you help me out in Jessica's Kitchen. :)

    HCH - Slow cooker, and just for a bit too long. I had soaked them overnight before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy foods! I was craving your chicken salad the other day and I almost texted you for the recipe, but I tried to make it on my own...it didn't come out as good. I could only remember that it had capers in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dania - thanks! I forgot I made that for you. Now I don't even remember what I put in it for us, but it was probably just salt, pepper, mayo and capers! I love putting celery in it, and wouldn't mind slivered almonds, but I so rarely have those on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. You always have the best food photos. Some of those looked SOOO delish!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...