Saturday, October 8, 2011

Project 52 (16)


I didn't take many pictures this week, but this one was on my camera and definitely represents everyday life: rain and mallards on the lake behind my place.

It feels like it's been forev since I blogged, but it was just Wednesday. How are you? I actually have food photos to share, but didn't manage to get a Food Friday post up. Next week, I guess!

This week I got my first smartphone (Android), so I've taken a few photos with it (that aren't great...it's still a cell camera, even if it is 5 megapixels) and barely touched my "real" camera. I have touched Words With Friends, though! Want to play? Let me know your username if we're not already in a game. :)

I've been pretty obsessed with the phone, trying to figure out the ideal settings and keeping an eye on my data use. It's kind of tiring, but I'll probably calm down soon enough.

Today I'm just counting down the days until my parents visit (and hoping for nice weather!) and trying to figure out how to manage my two dining sets (long story). It's an exciting life I lead!

5 comments:

  1. Yup, rain and ducks...welcome to the PNW! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot :)
    I get obsessed with new things when I get them and can hardly focus on every day things... that's how it was when I got my laptop. But now we know each other and are good friends, so I'm back to normal life again. LOL =D

    I hope you have nice weather for your parents' visit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad told me you got a new phone. There are good and bad aspects of "new" phones. I still find myself sending N as a text message because I touch send so easily. Sorry I'm behind on your blogs. You are very bloggy lately. That's good, I'm just not as quick to check. Love, Mom
    Ditto for good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom - yeah, we talked about this. I'm glad we're both over the difficult days of a brand new phone! And now we get to play Words With Friends!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...