Monday, October 17, 2011

Project 52 (17)

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post! The past week was packed, but very good. I was preparing for my parents' visit, then they arrived on Thursday. I'll show you some photos from the weekend later on, but for now I have my weekly Everyday photo for you. I've had it ready, but didn't manage to get it posted on Saturday, like I prefer.


At certain times of the year, this tree by my office has a frog sitting inside it almost every time I pass by. The hole is a perfect frog house, and this little guy let me take lots of pictures, so I'm going to post a few more below.





Quick poll: Do you like the sizing I use on my photos here? Or are they too big/small? Many photography blogs post much larger photos, but I figured it made it too hard when you have to scroll to see the full length of the verticals. I'm open for suggestions and changes, though.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE these frog photos. The color of the frog is perfect for these shots. I want to frame the top one and put it somewhere in our house.

    I'm fine with your photo sizing ... but if I ever want to ask for larger ones, I just email you separately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tree frogs...they are so cute and fun to play with!! The picture size shows up fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sizing is perfect. My favorite is the second picture where he looks like he's peeking out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sizing is perfect!! :)
    And what a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. Here is my post: http://joyfulreflections.dreamwidth.org/32856.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sizing's fine for me, too. That tree frog is adorable and so bright. I don't know how you found the time to post. I haven't even settled at home, yet.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another vote for leaving the sizing as is : ) I love the design of your blog, so don't change anything, k?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, everyone! For the compliments and the feedback on sizing. Glad to know it's just fine for everyone.

    Dan, okay. :) Well it's easiest to not change it, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...