Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving! I haven't done one of these in awhile, but what better day to get back into them? These will all be related to my vacation this week.

1. Safe travels so far. Especially in Mexico--thank goodness my dad doesn't mind driving here.

2. The sky. We wake up to the sunrise and the sunset reflects back in the evenings. There's been a range of cloudiness, but mostly the sky is clear blue in the day.

3. Delicious food. My dad has cooked a lot and we've gone out a couple of times. There's been lots of shrimp, fish and salsa involved.


4. Warm-climate plants. I wish we could grow some of this stuff up in Oregon!

5. Hummingbirds. Duh.

6. Porches. We've spent a lot of time out here.

7. Swimming pools. I've always loved them.

There are many more, but I have to go! I think we'll be at the beach today. Have a nice holiday!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful. We'll be having good food, too, but there are no beaches involved with our celebration. :( Hopefully some good board games, though!

    Happy Thanksgiving. Pass the message on to Mom and Dad for me. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R - Thanks! I forgot one of the photos when you commented, so the post is slightly updated (no big). Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never fear, I came back to to check if you replied and I looked at the picture that wasn't there before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you and R take so many great photos. I get to enjoy memories without having to take photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom - Yeah, isn't it nice of us? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sky pic! And the porch! And the food! And... : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...