Sunday, November 25, 2012

Familiarity


[One of my parents' dogs, Sheridan, like a little fox in front of the dining room.]

We're home! Well, to my parents' home, at least. We drove all day yesterday, and with Thanksgiving traffic and stops, it ended up taking about 16 hours. :-O By the time I got settled in for bed last night, I was EXHAUSTED and slept for 9 hours straight. It's funny how sitting in a car all day is so tiring. (Waking up at 5am may have had something to do with it, too.) I only drove for like two of the hours, and my dad drove the rest.

Anyway, it's good to be back in the US with use of my phone, knowing my way around and being able to read stuff, since it's in English. Now that I'm back in the colder weather and in my hometown, I'm in more of the holiday spirit than I was before Mexico. I guess it's time to think about Christmas shopping.

Well, time to get the laundry out of the dryer and fetch some In-N-Out (a rare treat for me!). Have a nice Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. Sheridan is so adorable! What a cutie.

    Not adorable, but very, very, beautiful: that dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys got back safely! That picture of Sheridan is definitely a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheridan looks like a little puppy, again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie - She is. Poms are especially adorable as puppies! I just wish they didn't bark so much. And on behalf of my parents, thanks for the dining room compliment. :)

    R, Fayelle - Thanks!

    Mom, I know! Except lighter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pic! Welcome back to the U.S. ; )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...