Saturday, November 3, 2012

Portraits: Isabella


Remember this adorable baby? She's now 6 months old!


I'm not used to doing indoor portraits, but the weather was being too Oregon-y for us to go outside. I'm not set up for a studio at home, so I moved stuff around and made a temporary studio in a conference room at work.





My attempt at a fall scene.


I'm including a few of these because of her cute expressions in each.




The tongue!



She was getting a little worn out from all the photos and needed some time with the pacifier.




So cute!

Thanks again, Mat and Darcy, for letting me photograph your family!


7 comments:

  1. She is adorable. The tongue. I love it. Did she fold her own hands over and over or was she posed? Either way, it's darling.

    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the hands are all her! I don't think we could've posed her that way if we wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shots have kicked off my morning! :) Thanks! :) that black and white one... and the awesome lighting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little girl! I love all her facial expressions but what I love most is how she puts her hands behind her head or how she expresses herself with them. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very adorable photos, even in the make-shift studio. I never would have known had you not mentioned it. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super great!! And the makeshift studio is wonderful. What a cute girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, all! Yeah, it's easier to make a studio when the subject is small. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...