Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mexico


Hey, I'm on vacation in San Felipe. Look at the hummingbirds they have here! I've never seen one like it. I'm pretty sure it's a Costa's Hummingbird.


He's on a little mandarin tree at the house where we're staying.

It's beautiful here, and we have the whole patio/pool to ourselves. Butterflies and hummingbirds are constantly flying overhead, so I keep taking pictures. I'll have to do a lot of deleting.

Well, it's a little chilly in the shade, so I think I'll go read in the sun.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And wow, your life at this moment makes me so envious. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! I am glad you are having a sunny splashy time! Excellent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! But what is this "sun" thing you mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love-love these two photos that almost look like vibrant water- color paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone!

    R - You should be envious! ;)

    Dan - You wouldn't understand. It's something that only shows up far south of you and makes people happy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...