Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wallpaper Wednesday

Now that I've built up a small supply of wallpapers for you to use, I will likely only post them one at a time. It's actually kind of tedious to make them, so you understand. :)

I like the colors on this photo, but it does bother me that the front part of the most prominent flower is out of focus. I'm hoping it doesn't really bother you, but you don't have to use it.

[TO USE: Click on the resolution that's closest to yours to open the picture (you can check your screen resolution here, although I've heard it's not always accurate). You can then right-click on top of the image and "Set as desktop background..." or whatever the similar wording is in that menu.]

3 comments:

  1. What, no tiny one meant for iPods that I want to use on my desktop? ; )

    These are cool, thanks for doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one and it's on my desktop now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan, I know, sorry--I'll try to make the least-desktoppy shaped one possible so you can try to make it fit. ;)

    Samantha - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...