Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mom


[My mom when she was pregnant with me. She probably knows close to the exact date of the photo!]

You should meet my mom--she's the nicest mom in the world! And she's lovely and sings very well and can sew. She's also really funny. And cute! She's artistic and creative, but she is also modest and doesn't seem to think she's all that artistic.


But look how she wraps presents and decorates cakes! Also, she's buff from carrying around grandchildren. And cooperative, because she's not the type to flex her muscles, but she is the type to humor me when I have photo requests. :) (Sorry, Mom, I just think that picture is cute!)

Also she's short (4'11), so she's little, approachable and nice, and everyone loves her. Why wouldn't they? I'm so fortunate to have the mom I do. :) Happy Mother's Day!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely Mother's day post for your Mom! :) She is a cute gal!
    I love that muscle shot =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What can I say after that? Thank you for your generous compliments. You are a wonderful daughter! There are not many pictures of me pregnant, so that is quite unique. (Taken early October 1976, I presume.) I love you, Mom
    PS You made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a nice post for your Mom! You're lucky to have her but she's lucky to have you as well : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we do have a swell Mom. :) Love you, Mom. Sorry I was a mean daughter and didn't make a post in your honor like Jessica -- but we all know she's you're favorite, so that's fine. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...