Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wallpaper Wednesday

Another bird and flower combo! It's all I photograph, apparently. :) I couldn't help but make a Tanager wallpaper, and then I had a request for the lilacs. Enjoy!

[TO USE: Click on the resolution that's closest to yours to open the picture (you can check your screen resolution here, although I've heard it's not always accurate). You can then right-click on top of the image and "Set as desktop background..." or whatever the similar wording is in that menu.]


Be sure to check out my wallpapers tag for more!

5 comments:

  1. These are cool, thanks for posting! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Now I have beautiful lilacs for my wallpaper at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! More wallpapers! They have all been downloaded and are ready to be synced to my devices. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...