Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wallpaper Wednesday

Wallpaper Wednesday....I'm so clever! And I will try to post wallpapers more often, and specifically on Wednesdays, because it's important to use alliterations. I've noticed I have done a bird and a flower photo each time, but that won't always be the case. :)

[TO USE: Click on the resolution that's closest to yours to open the picture (you can check your screen resolution here, although I've heard it's not always accurate). You can then right-click on top of the image and "Set as desktop background..." or whatever the similar wording is in that menu.]



No iPhone wallpapers today. :) There are some in previous entries, though.

2 comments:

  1. Wool...! Wallpaper Wednesday! Wow, what wonderful, wacky, worthwhile wonderment! Wow, we want whatever wallpapers we will win whenever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birdie is now on my desktop. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...