Saturday, January 24, 2015

Christmas day

Here are several photos of the scene on Christmas morning and then a few in the day. I feel like they really capture the general spirit of things. It was a happy day! I'm sooooo so so happy I got to spend it with my nieces so I could watch their enthusiasm over the gifts. :) :) Let's do it over again!

I don't know if you can tell, but she's into Minnie.

I just realized this might be the only photo of my sister's dog, Asher! Huh. Unless he snuck in some others. I probably should've made an effort to get a better picture. Also featuring K's zebra PJs!

E and her mama.

And my mom! Who hopefully doesn't mind I'm picturing her in her robe. I feel like this picture is so very Christmas morningy.

E couldn't wait to wear her "homet" for her new scooter.

K, looking at a photo of her new bike waiting at home.

I got E this Sophia (sp?) wooden "paper" doll. Really my mom helped pick it out--I had no idea who Sophia was.

Dad, just taking it all in with Rocky staying out of the way.

Later in the day we did a lot of quiet relaxing.

I was glad to have my laptop for some quiet game playing on some of the days.

Meanwhile, E played with stuffed animals in the entry way.

I think my dad was showing my sister and her husband some trip photos. What looks like a dog and Barbie in Santa hats is on TV. :P Wth?

More playing. Some of these were dog toys.

E's cute while doing pretty much anything. Including drinking sparkling cider from a bottle.

It was just a small extra gift I got for each girl, but they seemed to like them!

I still find it so cute when kids play on the computer, even though it's normal for them.

But N's been practicing since she was 1 and a half! :) She used to hop up and pretend to do what she saw her mom and sisters do.

Hey, sorry I still need to catch up on comment responses! I appreciate the comments I've received, but I easily fall behind. Maybe tomorrow I can work on it. Later!

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute comparison with N on the computer now and then! Love that E keeps herself occupied with dog toys after just opening so many Christmas gifts!

    What great memories! Post this in 5 years and we'll how much the kids have grown. :)

    Merry Christmas and Happy 2015! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I almost thought I'd never find that old photo of her (that D took), but it was so cute that I went the extra mile to look for it.

      Yes, E is a good independent player!

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I think my favorite picture of E is where she's drinking her cider with one foot over the other. So cute! You got a great variety of pictures Christmas day, and really captured the feeling of time with family and time relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, it's so funny the little poses kids do without realizing.

      Thanks, that was exactly my goal. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah it's funny how she's become all popular again!

      Delete
  4. Very nice sharp pics. Love the pic of pops just chilling out while it all happens.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...